• v1.12 o Overheat bug fix which disabled proper detection.
o Auto Mode to Manual Mode: When boat’s speed is below 11Kn then the system automatically switches from Auto Mode to Manual Mode. When the system is in Auto Mode and the operator press any of the control buttons (Up, Down, Ptsd, Stbd) then the system switches to Manual Mode
o Air Unit Temperature Protection: When temperature in the Air Unit exceeds 65oC, the system automatically switches from Auto Mode full sensitivity roll to Auto Mode with reduced sensitive. When temperature exceeds 70oC the system blocks the operation of Air Unit until the temperature drops down to 65oC.
o Auto-Retract: when speed of the boat is below 5.8Kn for at least 60secs then interceptors are retract automatically.
• v1.06 o Auto retract stops using valves if pressure is at 0% o Auto retract warning clears out after 2 minutes o Invalid N2K COG & SOG Rapid Update messages will be ignored if a valid message is received at least evert 3 seconds
• v1.05 o Measurement Units menu deactivated o N2K PGN 129026 (COG & SOG Rapid Update) Sequence ID workaround.
• v1.04b o Fix auto retract on certain circumstances.
• v1.04 o Various updates for NMEA2000 compliance.
• v1.03 o Pitch profile Edit upgrade. Use middle button to switch between tab percentage and knots editing. Visual notification on knots text.
• v1.02 o Dual controller configuration requires both HD4C or main unit powered on. Previous versions required both units powered on.